Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy Week

Well the hunt is almost all "fixed". Only 3 shops left to get registered, then those of you that have only a few left to get will be able to complete the hunt.

I got an offline message today that the scripter lost her internet but will be working from work to get the final scripts done.

As most have see, I haven't been on much today. I have been in Second Life constantly for the last week and it has taken it's toll on me. That was the reason I wasn't around much today (Monday). However, I won't be able to spend 12-16 hour days in SL for the next week either (that's the time I've been spending the last week to get ready and then to fix the hunt stuff). I have doctors' appointments all week. Starting with one at 11am for more testing.

If anyone needs help, the helpers are listed to the left. If you need a location reset that you went to when it was broken, drop me a note cards and I will do it as soon as I can.

I will be on for a few hours each night, but because my doctors are all almost an hour drive away, it's going to cut into my day a lot for the next 4 days.

I hope that you all are having fun! And keep having fun!

Till later... Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment