Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Small Technical Issue

Trust me when I say that I am doing some serious groaning right now. If I'd known just how many problems would get thrown at me and the scripter right before the final week, when I changed the date to the 7th I would have changed it to the 14th instead. She's got a lot of real life issues that kept her away from the computer for the last two weeks and she's even pushing it now to juggle her real life to try to get on just to finish this for me in time. To top that off, she's got a couple of new bugs that showed up during the testing phase.

The long and short of this is that though the hunt is still scheduled to start at 12:01 am on the 7th, it looks like we won't have the gift boxes done until noon the 5th. That still gives all you vendors 36 hours to get the box, fill it, and put it out. With someone like me, who is on every day for a few hours, lately 12-16 hours a day to get this ready, I can easily log in once during that last 36 hours to fill the box. But I know that there are some that just can't get on all the time.

In fact, I have been working with the helpers and going around to several of the shops and have been leaving messages for days now about old posters and non fee payment and some have yet to answer. Makes me wonder if they will log in in time or not.

If you are a vendor who can NOT log in once within the 24 hours before the hunt, then you need to let me know now. So that we can work something out.

Otherwise, everyone needs to plan to log in at least once within the 24 hours before the hunt starts. At which time you can reach me or one of the helpers (this blog has all the helpers listed, so look for your shop and the helper) if you are having a problem.

Good Luck Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment