Thursday, August 6, 2009

About Ready To Panic

The scripter didn't give me the right perms with the script. So when I went to start handing them out, I couldn't. They won't transfer!

Since I have been up for over 17 hours working on stuff for this hunt, I am going to take a nap. I PRAY that the scripter checks her e-mail in the morning before she goes to work so that she can log in long enough to give me the script with the right permissions. I sent her a couple messages and she told me she'd check, but don't know if that was supposed to be before or after work.

So send up a prayer that she sees it when she wakes up.

And if you are a shop owner that can't get on before it starts, we will be posting the SLURLS to the shops here so that people can go around you and come back to you when you do get a chance to get online.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment