Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Almost There!

Okay, not going to go into huge details, I'm sure you're getting bored of them, but will say that a friend helped with the scripts and got them fixed... well sort of. They worked when she was there, then I tested them when she left with an alt and it wasn't working. So I think I got the wrong script from her. Not sure, so waiting till morning to send out the boxes as I just got done finishing the list of shops that are giving bonus gifts.

You will ALL be happy to hear... out of the 73 shops, 55 have said YES and there are a few more that might too! We are waiting to hear. Only 5 have said "no" so far!

So though this bonus area is taking WAY longer to get together because Bizet didn't get the scripts done, it will be SO worth it in the end! Those that finish the hunt are going to get a HUGE amount of bonus gifts! It's super great! And all in one place! ;)

So... till then... Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment