Sunday, September 13, 2009

Missing? Broken? What do you do???

Okay, these are the final broken or missing locations.

If you are missing one of them, or all of them, send me a note card with your name & SFH BONUS HUD in the title and I will get you set up.

GONE:
#13 - Divine Shapes - GONE no word why or what is going on.
#20 - Bootiful Creations - Backed out, due to things breaking too much (temp out at my sim with special gift, go to shop at top of ramp from landing point, 4 on wall - 2 in shop for their hunt Crimson Immortal Art & vampire shop)
#53 -DivaLicious - Backed out, due to personal reasons (temp out at my sim with special gift, go to shop at top of ramp from landing point, 4 on wall - 2 in shop for their hunt Crimson Immortal Art & vampire shop)
#55 -Bleeding Rose Designs - MISSING (temp out at my sim with special gift, go to shop at top of ramp from landing point, 4 on wall - 2 in shop for their hunt Crimson Immortal Art & vampire shop)
#60 -Xeena's Garden Centre - Backed out, can't handle the notecards (temp out at my sim with special gift, go to shop at top of ramp from landing point, 4 on wall - 2 in shop for their hunt Crimson Immortal Art & vampire shop)
#68 -Cheeky Lemon, Can't find it, contacted, no reply

FIXED: 
#50 is working!

MOVED:
#70- Trubble moved!  But they don't have it out yet. :(  One hunter talked to the owner (then told me) and Tracy said she'd get it out later tonight.  New location posted here.

PROBLEM:
#12 - Trixxy's is now in an ADULT area.  You can get it by going to this sim, which is NOT adult.
#35 - I was just booted, but I'm told the LM isn't right here, I'll look when I get back, but right now this is the only one I have.

Helpers:
Jessa Levasseur has been added as a helper since Jasmine lost her internet.  If you get a message from her, she IS helping me.

If you have had ANY problems with these, let me know.  4 have temp locations so you can touch it and make them register, and a special gift from me, and 2 will be put up by morning.  Just need to get the gifts made for them.

REMEMBER:
The bonus area will be open for another 3 weeks.  This is to make sure that everyone who tried to complete the hunt, will get a shot at getting the bonus gifts.  So keep hunting!  You have till midnight on Monday/Tuesday morning, to finish the hunt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment