Friday, September 11, 2009

I'll Admit When I'm Wrong...

I will readily admit when I am wrong. I've been in a lot of pain lately, as well as under a lot of stress with the hunt suddenly having problems a few days before the end. So when the lady who owns #53 DivaLicious replied to the note card I sent her about her pulling the umbrella 2 weeks before the hunt was to end, with a note card of her own saying she was sorry, and that she'd put it back right away, I assumed that she meant right then. So when it never got out, I had no idea what to think, and may have put my frustration of it out in the blog.

It has come to my attention tonight that she's been in the hosptial since the day she sent me that reply. I'm guessing as soon as she dropped it into my inventory, something must have happened to take her instantly away from the computer and right into the hospital, but I don't know the details nor would I post them here if I did, as that's her personal stuff.

However, I did want to make sure that it was not my intention to falsely paint her in a bad light. I was only going on what I'd been given, what I knew about, and that the note card she gave me said that she was going to do it right then. Though with all my known medical problems, I could easily see sending something to someone in-world, having to suddenly get up and go to the hospital without so much as a word to anyone in-world. I've had those types of days, when SL crashed while I was doing something, and was in so much pain that I just couldn't see going back in-world until I could get my pain meds to work.

So, to the person who IM'd me (I got it via e-mail as I've been out all day due to the medical tests last night), and the lady herself, I'm sorry if my words hurt anyones feelings or caused any undo stress. There was a reason she didn't follow through with what she said she'd do, a very very good reason. I will keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment