Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Maybe...

Okay, there are a few things that need to happen for the next hunt to really happen.

#1. I get at least, at LEAST, 10 people who will help. They will be in charge of a set number of shops and the shops will report to them, not me, then the 10 people will report to me.

#2. The vendors need to do more. Be involved more. Commit to one day a week that they will help monitor the hunters chat so that people aren't stuck with no one able to help. OR do SOMETHING to help with the hunt so that it lessens the burden on those that DO commit to helping in the chat. ;) And realize that this is their hunt too. That me and the helpers can't do everything. That as much as we are doing, we are doing for free.

#3. That it all falls into place, because I'm moving my shop right now and have to do a full restocking of all inventory. So, it all needs to just work right... mainly I'll need to be sure of the help.

If you want to be in it, it will be first come first served as there will not be more then 100 again. This is not going to be a HUGE hunt, I MAY allow 150, depending on how much help I get. The more help, the more shops allowed.

Will bigger shops be allowed in? I'll allow some "bigger" shops, but they still must fall under the fact that they are more lesser known then a name that everyone knows about. If you are unsure where you stand, then ask.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment