Thursday, May 28, 2009

OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE!

I may have planned this hunt back in April, to have it run in July, putting 3 months between the 4 a year I wanted to do... but I've been so busy I couldn't get a poster up and I've seen YET ANOTHER hunt scheduled for July.

Normally it's no big deal, but the way people are burning out, I don't want this to be an issue. I'm working very hard to find the money for the scripts that will allow this hunt to knock your socks off!  I mean, after all, for people to get to fantastic prizes at the end of the hunt, they have to touch EVERY single item (looks like might be a sculpty crab, someone is using the other ideas), and only then will it unlock the secrets at the end. And I do mean EVERY ONE.  So, that means more will get to the end, and visit every store. 

So we don't need a ton of hunts on at the same time. So I might just change it to August.  We will see in the next couple of days.

Till then........ Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment